Sunday, June 4, 2017

“Make brushing more fun with Minions!”

I’m actually single and I can’t imagine how difficult probably it is for dads to have their kids brush their teeth. I believe it’s not something that a kid looks forward to (like going to the dentist).

But if ever I have the task of teaching my inaanak (godchild) the habit of regularly brushing his teeth, I have to make sure that I brush my own teeth with zest, gusto, and happiness. I have to make it appear that brushing my teeth is one of the best activities that we can have.

1111-600x378

Here are the things I can do to make brushing more fun for the family.

  1. I’ll let him watch a cartoon show about brushing his teeth on his tablet. A good story about fighting cavities seems like a good idea.
  2. We’ll brush together – with a catchy nursery rhyme or something playing in the smartphone, about brushing our teeth. I will teach him the basics of squeeze, brush, rinse!
  3. I will complement my inaanak on how beautiful his teeth are after brushing. I will also have a calendar wherein he can encircle the date 3 times in a day corresponding on how often he brush his teeth. Then I’ll reward him at the end of the month for not skipping a day without brushing.
  4. Lastly, I’ll give him a smaller version of my toothbrush – with same color and design! Since Minions are very popular these days, I will definitely give him the Colgate Minions Oral Care Pack – complete with the Colgate Minions toothbrush and Minions toothpaste!

2-600x1157

Colgate Minions Kids 2-5 Years Old (Junior) Oral Care Pack:

http://www.lazada.com.ph/colgate-minions-kids-2-5-years-old-oral-care-pack-4804587.html?spm=a2o4l.sis-363.0.0.1sWUa5&ff=1

Colgate Minions Kids 5-9 Years Old (Youth) Oral Care Pack: http://www.lazada.com.ph/colgate-minions-kids-5-9-years-old-oral-care-pack-4804586.html?spm=a2o4l.sis-363.0.0.1sWUa5&ff=1

IMG_0907

My inaanak Yuri and my kumare. He just celebrated his 9th birthday recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment