Tuesday, September 18, 2018

“Ragnarok M: Eternal Love” Pre-Registration Website is Up

With so many reincarnation of Ragnarok Online, mobile version, I lost count on how many Android apps I’ve downloaded. This latest one, Ragnarok M: Eternal Love seems to be the closest version of the popular MMORPG PC Game “Ragnarok Online”. The pre-registration of its South East Asia (SEA) server is up and I just completed registration by entering my mobile phone number. Hopefully it will be launched very soon.

ragnarok m

I wonder though if Dominguez Marketing will handle the publicity of this game here in the Philippines. I hope they’ll have an official press conference of this game soon. Their Facebook page is up as well as their YouTube channel.

Take a look at this video of this mobile version.

No comments:

Post a Comment