Wednesday, April 29, 2020

A Tale of A Realme Dealer and Merchandizer

Today I filed a complaint against a Realme Dealer via the DTI email:
Hi,

I want to complain about a Realme Dealer who cancelled my online order simply because I vent out my frustration over a late package for a Cash On Delivery purchase.
Last April 26, 2020 I placed an order online for a Realme i5 cellphone on their Facebook page. It went to a Google Doc and I filled out all the necessary information. I got a confirmation message via SMS that my order will be delivered the same day. However, it didn’t.

Monday, April 27, 2020 I got a message from Tin of Realme asking me to confirm the order. This time I have to fill out another form via SMS. After filling in the form, she confirmed that I will have it delivered same day. The delivery fee is P300. That afternoon, I got a message saying “Nagkaroon daw po problem ang dealer sa pag pick up ng stocks today” that’s why it was not delivered.

The next day, April 28, 2020 I got another message explaining why it can’t be delivered again because of a “1 day total lockdown sa area ng dealer” with a promised “Bukas pa din po maideliver ang order mo po”.

Today, I got another message from her saying that the order is already with the rider. I’ve waited until late this afternoon but the dealer called me instead. Saying that the order was not included in the rider’s itinerary. I vent out my frustration over the phone with the caller (who turns out to be the dealer). He offered to have it delivered tomorrow which I agreed.

A few minutes later, I got a message from Tim of Realme saying that the dealer cancelled my order altogether in spite of the conversation we had a few minutes earlier that I still want the order delivered tomorrow.

This is unacceptable behavior from a business/dealer. The dealer 0998-960-7357 not only lied to me (saying that he’ll deliver the merchandize tomorrow) but cancelled my order without my knowledge.

I hope to hear from you regarding this complaint.

Elmer Domingo
0932-280-7507
www.elmerdomingo.com


Both the dealer and the merchandizer messaged me via SMS. They showed the two faces of customer service – the uncaring dealer for the brand Realme and the empathetic merchandizer who showed what caring for the brand really is.

1 comment:

  1. Nacacancel po ba yung orders made via realme's google docs form? thanks

    ReplyDelete