Friday, December 16, 2022

Converge ICT Refused To Provide Rebate

I've been a subscriber of Globe and currently, both PLDT and Converge ICT. I've been connected to the internet since 2010 with my 3 mbps DSL line.

Converge_ICT_logo.svg

 

Last April 2021, Converge ICT became available in our area in Nagpayong Pinagbuhatan Pasig City. So I switched from DSL to Fiber at P1,625/month for 100 mbps.

I have no issues with speed. However, with reliability and dispatch issues, that is where Converge is a big pain in the butt. Unlike Globe who gives a specific date of the dispatch, Converge ICT doesn't. Whenever they schedule a dispatch, they would always say to monitor a call from the tech within 24-48 business hours.

This is not the first time that my net from Converge went down and it both cases, it's a pain in the butt to have a tech visit. My last tech dispatch last month took 1 week for it to happen.
After a week of no internet, I requested for a rebate to the time that I have no internet -- for a week. So I got a ticket number for the rebate request. I thought I'm going to see that rebate in the next billing cycle.

To my surprise, it didn't not reflect any. So I made a follow up via FB Messenger and Twitter (their phone number is hard to reach when I call using my mobile phone).

Today, I got an email that my rebate request was not approved because it should be requested at least 6 days after the internet is restored. I was like -- WHAT THE F*CK!

I never experienced anything like this with Globe and PLDT. To add salt to injury, whenever I chat with Converge ICT via FB Messenger and Twitter, I have to repeat my information all-over. It's always starting from scratch.

I understand that internet connection goes down and this happens to all ISPs -- but the way Converge handles dispatches and rebate request is a whole new level of pathetic customer service. They are absolutely the worse among the three.

I am determined not to renew my contract with them for this kind of customer service. Subscribers doesn't deserve such poor service.

319912207_1506539296424721_4842188032865157859_n

Look at this pathetic answer. So Converge ICT only provides rebate for no internet connection if it’s more than 6 days. Not to mention that the representative cannot pinpoint me where exactly this policy is written. Such a lame customer service from Converge ICT.

No comments:

Post a Comment