Saturday, September 17, 2016

Complaint Against MegaClinic

This is a simple complaint that MegaClinic Megamall failed to address. So, how else can you trust MegaClinic to handle larger and more serious complaints if they can’t even handle a simple complaint like this one?

MegaClinic Logo

Photo taken from http://www.fcarehmo.com.ph/newface/pContentDetailsV2.php?id=65

Here’s the email I sent them a few weeks ago, which remained un-answered:

Hi,

This is to complain your nurse at the Heart Center for giving wrong information/schedule.

Last Wednesday September 7, 2016 I was at queue at Dr Supe’s office. It was 5pm when I got my number but seeing that there are still a lot of patients ahead of me, I decided to come back on her next schedule. I asked one of the nurses at the Heart Center for her next schedule. She gave me a small paper containing the list of all cardiologist and their schedule.

I even ask the nurse to write it down at the back of Dr Franco’s recommendation (my ENT doctor). Next schedule is supposed to be today September 9, 2016 Friday. Earlier, I was surprised to learn that Dr Supe is on leave today. I asked the front desk nurse to talk to someone who I can file a complaint. I talked to Ghifina Rodriguez.

Ms Rodriguez asked me if I called today prior to going to MegaClinic. I told her, that’s not the point. The point is, the nurse at the Heart Center could have told me last Wednesday that Dr Supe is on vacation leave today. Ms Rodriguez asked the front desk nurse on when Dr Supe advised about her vacation leave and I learned that as early as August 2016, Dr Supe already filed for her leave.

So, the nurses at the Heart Center should have been aware of Dr Supe’s vacation leave today and should have advised me last Wednesday to skip today’s schedule and come back tomorrow Saturday instead. I wasted money, time and effort in going to MegaClinic today only to find out that Dr Supe is on leave, which could have been prevented if your nurses at the Heart Center is diligent in giving the schedule of your cardiologist.

I’m hoping that you’ll reprimand your nurses at the Heart Center regarding this.

Thank you.

Elmer Domingo

I got a text message from Dr Siapno of MegaClinic Megamall:

“Hi Elmer. This is Dr. Siapno of MegaClinic. I just read your message. Sorry for the late reply as I am on leave with no internet the past 2 days. Rest assured that will handle your issue when I get back on Tuesday. Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate it.” (Sept 10, 2016 4:41 PM)

Me: I just want to let u know n nadelay ung surgery ko ng 1 week dahil lng s kpabayaan ng nurse nyo. Elmer domingo

“Noted sir” (Sept 11, 2016 9:27 AM)

“Balik ng ako bukas I have my clinic tomorrow” (Sept 11, 2016 9:39 AM)

Me: Kakatxt nyo lng po n balik nyo Tuesday. Ano b tlaga?

“My admin work resumes on Tuesday” (Sept 11, 2016 9:40 AM)

Me: Tues p po pala admin work nyo eh bakit nagtetxt n po kau skin ngaun Sunday?

Eto p mtindi. Wella ruidera assured me n balik nyo is Monday. Tpos tues p pla. Di b kau nagu-usap s mga sched nyo?

“With all due respect sir, that is an internal communication” (Sept 11, 2016 9:41 AM)

Me: With all due respect din po, kung ikaw b naman madelay surgery ng 1 wk dip o kya kau mainis?

“Monday is a holiday and I go to work tomorrow as a doctor not as an admin.” (Sept 11, 2016 9:41 AM)

Me: Eh dip o sana sinabi po yan ng maayos ng nurse manager nyo n tues p admin work nyo kc holiday ng monday

“Can I meet you tomorrow?” (Sept 11, 2016 9:43 AM)

Me: I don’t want to waste more time on this. Just send me da details of ur investigation and I want to know da name of da nurse who wrote down dr supe’s sched. I need assurance dat u will reprimand her if proven guilty by ur investigation. Then I will blog da bad exp I had w/ ur center. www.elmerdomingo.com

“The medical director will also have clinic tomorrow. We can meet you. He is not available on Tuesday.” (Sept 11, 2016 9:44 AM)

“Have to forward you letter to the medical director and to Dra supe” (Sept 11, 2016 9:46 AM)

“Noted on this. Will inform Dra Supe being the head of heart care section and the medical director. “ (Sept 11, 2016 9:54 AM)

* * *

As of today Sunday September 18, 2016 I haven’t received a reply via email from MegaClinic. Again, this is just a simple complain that they failed to respond to. How much more if it’s serious?

Also, I got curious and check Twitter on some complaints about MegaClinic. I found these:

MegaClinic Twitter

MegaClinic Twitter 2

MegaClinic Twitter 3

No comments:

Post a Comment