Sunday, September 4, 2016

The 37th Manila International Book Fair 2016

37th MIBF 2016 v237th MIBF 2016

One of the disadvantages of having an Internet connection at home is that I no longer read books or novels. I’m constantly reading articles online, watching YouTube videos, follow news on Twitter and other online activities. I no longer read John Grisham novels like I use to – before my Internet was installed in 2010. Sometimes, I only read books when my Internet is down.

The Manila International Book Fair is now on its 37th year, and it’s quite embarrassing that I haven’t attended a single event. This year’s MIBF 2016 is set for September 14-18, 2016 at the SMX Convention Center Manila, near the Mall of Asia. I believe this is the best time to attend this event and resurrect the book lover in me.

Are you guys a frequent attendee of the Manila International Book Fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment