Sunday, May 8, 2022

My Vote 2022

I’m done with my civic duty this #Eleksyon2022 #Halalan2022 and here are the people I voted for. I usually make my vote public so that I can have them accountable if these people make any acts tantamount to graft and corruption.

Halalan2022

 

President – Leni Robredo

Vice President – Kiko Pangilinan

Senators:

Trillanes

Hontiveros

De Lima

Baguilat

Diokno

Alex Lacson

JV Ejercito

Win Gatchalian

Elmer Labog

Neri Colmenares

Joel Villanueva

Luke Espiritu

Congressman – Roman Romulo

 

Local Positions (Pasig City District 2):

Mayor – Vico Sotto

Vice Mayor – Jaworski

Councilors:

Buboy Agustin

Quin Cruz

Angelu de Leon

Maro Martirez

Corie Raymundo

Ryan Enriquez

(I was looking for Gab Bayan’s name but he’s not on the list).

Only history can judge me for the choices I made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment